To all faculty and staff
Center for Educational Innovation, University
About the holding of the 216th Nagasaki University FD “Utilization of Edge Analytics Appliance for classes” (Notice)
We would like to inform you that the title FD will be held as follows. We look forward to your participation.
1. Purpose: Video processing technology equipped with AI for the purpose of further improving students’ understanding and satisfaction and realizing high-quality education while online classes using the video conference system are being held in COVID19. We have introduced a lecture recording system in one classroom. This FD is an opportunity to introduce lesson examples at other universities, explain and practice the handling of equipment, and utilize it for future lessons regarding the Edge Analytics Appliance (Sony).
2. Target: All faculty and staff
3. Date and place: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 16: 30-17: 30
Liberal Arts Lecture Building A-13 Classroom
4. Program structure:
“About the use of Edge Analytics Appliance for classes”
Lecturer: Mr. Hirotora Kitazawa, Sony Business Solutions Corporation
Advance: Center for Educational Innovation, University Hirotaka Wakana
5. Organizer: Center for Educational Innovation, University
6. Attendance certificate: We will issue one attendance certificate with the participation program attached.
7. How to apply:
Please apply on the following application web page.
8. Contact: Student Support Department Education Support Division General Affairs Group (Education Improvement) Tagawa
Phone: Extension 2088 (095-819-2088)