When handling personal information on the official website of Nagasaki University, Nagasaki University will comply with laws and regulations such as the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information. Nagasaki University Personal Information Protection Regulations (Hereinafter referred to as “rules”) and Nagasaki University Personal Information Management Regulations At the same time, we will endeavor to protect personal information based on the following policy.
Purpose of use of personal information
Regarding the purpose of using personal information of Nagasaki University, Nagasaki University Personal Information Protection Regulations The contents of Article 1 (Purpose), Paragraphs 1 and 2 are applied.
Acquisition and retention of personal information
- Nagasaki University will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
- Nagasaki University will not retain personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use by specifying the purpose as much as possible when it is necessary for the performance of the business of the university.
- When acquiring personal information, the purpose of use of the acquired information and the administrator of the acquired information are displayed.
About the use of personal information
- Nagasaki University will not use personal information for any purpose other than the purpose indicated at the time of acquisition, or provide it to a third party, except as required by law.
- Nagasaki University will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
- When Nagasaki University provides personal information to a third party or outsources the work related to the handling of personal information to a third party, the security of the personal information is ensured for the third party in accordance with the law. We will conduct a rigorous investigation of management capabilities, etc., and will carry out appropriate supervision when handling personal information.
About management of personal information
Nagasaki University will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to maintain the accuracy of the personal information it holds and prevent its loss, destruction, falsification and leakage.
Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information
Nagasaki University confirms that the user himself / herself has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of his / her personal information, and promptly makes these requests in accordance with the provisions of the “Rules”. Correspond.
Compliance and review of laws and regulations
Nagasaki University will comply with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and other norms, and will continuously review and improve measures regarding the handling of personal information.
About using Google Analytics service
This site uses Google Analytics to understand the usage status and improve the convenience of the site. Google Analytics uses a mechanism called cookies to collect data related to access status. This data does not include information that identifies the individual of the site user.
Google Analytics official website