August 29, 2022
To all faculty and staff
Director, Center for Educational Innovation
The 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program
Thinking about teaching from an instructional design perspective
(Effective introduction of flipped classrooms, etc.)” (Notice)
We are pleased to announce that the above FD will be held as follows.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.
Tools for designing and implementing lessons from an instructional design perspective will be introduced and discussed for use in future classes.
2. Date and Time: Friday, September 2, 2022, 13:00 p.m. – 14:00 p.m.
3. location: Seminar Room, ICT Infrastructure Center
4. Program structure
This program will be conducted face-to-face.
Lecturer: Center for Educational Innovation, Hirotaka Wakana
5. sponsored by: (1) Center for Educational Innovation
6. Certificate of Attendance:
A certificate of attendance will be issued for each participant with the program of participation.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued collectively after the Summer Workshop Program (scheduled to end at the end of September) and after a report to the Academic Affairs Committee. Please note that in the case of this FD, certificates will be issued in late November or early December.
7. How to apply
Please apply by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 1 at the following web page for application.
Contact: Haraguchi, General Affairs Group, Educational Support Division, Student Support Department (Educational Improvement)
- The 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program "Case Studies on Effective Use of Online Tools to Enhance the Effectiveness of Active Learning" and "Considering Effective Use of LMS (1st Session) Holding of "Case...
- the 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program "Understanding Rubrics (Assignment Rubric, Course Rubric, Educational Program Rubric)" (Notice)