the 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program “Understanding Rubrics (Assignment Rubric, Course Rubric, Educational Program Rubric)” (Notice)
September 2, 2022
To all faculty and staff
Director, Center for Educationlal Innovation
The 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program
Rubrics (assignment rubric, course rubric, educational program)
Holding of “Understanding (Rubric)” (Notice)
We are pleased to announce that the above FD will be held as follows.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.
1. 1. Effect
The rubric serves as an evaluation criterion for assessing student achievement, but
It is used not only in one class but also in the study portfolio.
Understand the role of each, and the educational program of your class/department.
This will be useful for verification, etc.
2. method: On-demand method using LACS community
3. Holding period: September 7 (Wed) – September 28 (Wed)
4. sponsored by: Center for Educational Innovation
5. Certificate of Attendance:
A certificate of attendance will be issued for each person with the program of participation.
Certificate of Attendance will be issued after the Summer Workshop Program (scheduled to end at the end of September).
The report will be issued in summary form after reporting to the Academic Affairs Committee. In the case of our FD, November
Please note that the issue will be issued from late December to early December.
6. How to apply
Please apply at the following web page for application.
7. Contact: Morita, General Affairs Group, Educational Support Division, Student Support Department (Educational Improvement)
Phone: ext. 2088 (095-8 19-2088)
- The 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program "Considering Teaching from the Perspective of Instructional Design (Effective Introduction of Flipped Classroom Teaching, etc.)" (Notice)
- the 224th Nagasaki University FD/2022 Summer Workshop Program "Understanding the Use of Portfolio System and Diploma Supplement in Other Universities" (Notice)